INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE
Our pieces are all delicately handmade and are meant to be treated with love. Follow these tips to ensure your pieces remain as fabulous as you are:
- After each use, clean your jewelry with a soft jewelry cloth, then place it in the jewelry pouch we have provided or in a jewelry box to avoid any scratching.
- Avoid dropping or hitting the jewelry on any hard surfaces, as the crystals are fragile and they will chip or break.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray or any other sprays on jewelry.
- Avoid applying body lotions, body oils and any other creams to avoid tarnish
- Always remove jewelry before excercising, swimming, showering, washing hands, etc. as sweat and water can cause gold-plating to tarnish
- Avoid contact with any chemicals while wearing your Ella Bartlow jewelry
For any further inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will accept repairs up to 6 months after original purchase date providing that we still have the elements for your repair. Some of our items are vintage and/or limited edition and we cannot guarantee availability. We will not accpet items which have been damaged by neglect, accident or have been altered in anyway. Repair options include re-plating when possible, replacement of stones and/or posts/clips.
Customers will be charged for repairs and for shipping. The cost of repair will be determined after visual evaluation of the damaged product. Please send us pictures of the damaged item to email@example.com so that we may provide you with an estimate for repair. We will not accept repairs that have not been visually evaluated by us and these items will be sent back at the customer's expense. Once we have approved the repair, we will send you an email confirming the repair with a Repair Form. Please complete it and include it in your shipment. Please note that repairs can take up to 8-12 weeks from the date they are received by Ella Bartlow.